GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
Top posters
Andrew D
New guy from Middlesex County Vote_lcapNew guy from Middlesex County Voting_barNew guy from Middlesex County Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
New guy from Middlesex County Vote_lcapNew guy from Middlesex County Voting_barNew guy from Middlesex County Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
New guy from Middlesex County Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

New guy from Middlesex County

Go down 
+2
SoJerseyOutlaw
Fuel583
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuel583

Fuel583

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey guys,

Just came across this site. I ride an '06 YFZ450 with your basic mods. I'm hoping to find some places to ride and perhaps some people to ride with. I used to ride a lot, mostly at some local places but it seems they've disappeared over the last few years. My bike has been mostly collecting dust over the last 2 years or so and I'm hoping to get back into riding. I ran one of the AGP events 2 years ago and had a great time. I was going to build my bike into an XC machine, but it seems that series has been postponed indefinitely.

Let me know when there are any group rides. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SoJerseyOutlaw
Bar-pad tester
SoJerseyOutlaw

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Welcome! Are you into mx at all?
Back to top Go down
Fuel583

Fuel583

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Thanks, I've ridden raceway park a few times but that was back on my kx250. I havent been there with the yfz. It's so damn expensive and they never have practice for atvs. I rode the tracks at rausch creek a few years ago and it was a good time, but then they closed down. I would definitely like getting into mx but I guess most places were pretty far and crowded. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
WEEQUADDIN

WEEQUADDIN

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 pm

WELCOME... I KNOW THAT ARE A GANG LOAD OF PLACES TO RIDE. I KNOW THERE A LOT OF RIDER ON THIS FORUM. THE CLUB DOES TRAVEL. AS FAR AS SHORT WEEKEND RIDES. STICK AROUND IM SURE YOU R ENJOY THIS SEASON IF YOU MEET UP WITH SOME THE FELLAS. I JUST GOT INTO THE CLUB AND IM CONVINCED THAT ILL BE AROUND FRO A LONG TIME.
Back to top Go down
gor69suz

gor69suz

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm

welcome.... it seems mx is more in the mix than xc is. the sport itself is expensive. look at it this way u only live once if u like to ride, mx is great.
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 pm

wecome
Back to top Go down
WEEQUADDIN

WEEQUADDIN

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:25 am

I AGREE WITH GOR69. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. BUT I WOULD DO THE MX. IM JUST GETTING INTO IT THIS YEAR. GOTTA DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 am

mx is faster paced and more popular than xc......idk i did an xc race once and id rather case a 100 foot double than hit 26 trees lol
Back to top Go down
Fuel583

Fuel583

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am

Well I'm down for anything... As long as it gets my bike outta the garage!
Back to top Go down
WEEQUADDIN

WEEQUADDIN

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:06 pm

HECK. YOU SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT RIDER FOR THE RIGHT CLUB. WELCOME ABOARD!!!
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 pm

i hear ya....i just got ym yamaha and rode it once stock and havent rode it with all the mods yet
Back to top Go down
tettmar

tettmar

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-24

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Middlesex County   New guy from Middlesex County EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 am

Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearcreeksportsmen.com

New guy from Middlesex County
Page 1 of 1