GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
Top posters
Andrew D
Another New Guy From Sussex County Vote_lcapAnother New Guy From Sussex County Voting_barAnother New Guy From Sussex County Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
Another New Guy From Sussex County Vote_lcapAnother New Guy From Sussex County Voting_barAnother New Guy From Sussex County Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
Another New Guy From Sussex County Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

Another New Guy From Sussex County

Go down 
+4
MJ2315
Andrew D
zraffz
Deuce
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Deuce

Deuce

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Hey Everyone

My name is Ken, I'm from Sussex County as well. Heard about the forum from another and am glad to see we have something for Jersey riders.

Bikes I own are:
1993 Yamaha Warrior
1989 Honda TRX 250R
2000 Yamaha YZ 426

Looking to get some more riding together with fellow riders from NJ. Its a shame this state is cracking down more and more on our hobby, so I'd like to do whatever I can do to preserve it.
Back to top Go down
zraffz

zraffz

Male Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Glad to see you joined as well. I'm down for riding whenever/anywhere you want to.
Back to top Go down
Deuce

Deuce

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah, we definitely have to get stuff going
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 am

Welcome to the club!!! Have you ever raced any motocross????
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
Deuce

Deuce

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 am

Nah I haven't. I wanted to back in the day but injured myself (separated shoulder and dislocated knee) and actually became a little gun shy from it (afraid to injure myself to where I'm not fit for work).
Would I though? Yeah, I'd give it a shot, even though I haven't had much saddle time due to or since college. I'm sure getting involved in it would help me learn more to become a better rider.
Back to top Go down
MJ2315

MJ2315

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 am

Whats up Deuce, welcome!
Back to top Go down
erikschmitt
Curtis sparks
Curtis sparks
erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:54 pm

welcome I recomend wildwood if youve never ridden mx its a real fun weekend and a very forgiving track
Back to top Go down
gor69suz

gor69suz

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 pm

welcome to the club. mx rules.
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Wildwood is a safe way to ease in to mx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
SoJerseyOutlaw
Bar-pad tester
SoJerseyOutlaw

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Welcome to GSATVR. It's always nice to see, when someone is still holding on to a 250r. How is it running for you? Wildwood is definitely the way to test the waters of MX. I've done three of them, myself & can't wait to start racing more.
Back to top Go down
cpracing91
Super-fabricator
cpracing91

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:57 pm

welcome to the club, wildwood is a real good time its a must do race
Back to top Go down
Deuce

Deuce

PostSubject: Re: Another New Guy From Sussex County   Another New Guy From Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Sounds good, I'd like to give it a shot, plus I have family down near there so be easy finding a place to stay too. As for the 250R, she is stripped down right now. I got it for a killer deal that I'll never find again, but she needs a little attention. After I send the frame out for some powdercoat and other parts, I'm going to reassemble it since I pretty much have everything lined up and ready. Should be up and riding by late spring early summer.
Back to top Go down

Another New Guy From Sussex County
Page 1 of 1