GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
Top posters
Andrew D
New Guy from Sussex County Vote_lcapNew Guy from Sussex County Voting_barNew Guy from Sussex County Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
New Guy from Sussex County Vote_lcapNew Guy from Sussex County Voting_barNew Guy from Sussex County Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
New Guy from Sussex County Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

New Guy from Sussex County

Go down 
+4
erikschmitt
Hyper #42
Andrew D
zraffz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zraffz

zraffz

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Hey guys, I'm Josh. 19, live in Stillwater. Any good riding spots around here?
Just finished building a Yamaha Warrior with a CBR600 motor in it, getting rid of it though for another quad.
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:45 am

Hi Josh. Welcome to the club. I dont even know where stillwater is. We mostly ride in South Jersey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
Hyper #42
Admin
Hyper #42

Male Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Welcome To The Club...
Back to top Go down
erikschmitt
Curtis sparks
Curtis sparks
erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Welcome to Garden state
Back to top Go down
gor69suz

gor69suz

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 pm

welcome to the club.
Back to top Go down
SoJerseyOutlaw
Bar-pad tester
SoJerseyOutlaw

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 pm

Welcome to the club. A Warrior with a CBR600 motor, huh... sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
erikschmitt
Curtis sparks
Curtis sparks
erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm

thats a crazy quad you got there but I think youll get a lot more use out of the yfz stay blue New Guy from Sussex County 722418
Back to top Go down
zraffz

zraffz

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm selling the YFZ when I'm done rebuilding the GSXR 600 or I might put it in a quad. My plans are to honestly sell off all my toys and buy a WS6 in July.
Then I will rather build one more street bike powered quad or I will buy a Banshee.
Back to top Go down
fsikora38

fsikora38

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 pm

I know of an amazing trail from stanhope NJ in sussex county to the delaware watergap its right next to lenape hs. hit me up ill walk u through getting on it. no cops on it and its abandoned train tracks with the ties ripped up.
Back to top Go down
zraffz

zraffz

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Sussex County   New Guy from Sussex County EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Ah I'm all out of the quad scene... I sold that quad about a month after posting this. A week later the guy I sold it to wrecked it and literally waffled the frame.

Haven't been fabricating much of anything since then. Indeed ended up buying a Trans Am and sold it lol. Now I have a Z28 and almost all the drive train parts (motor/trans still need rear and suspension) for a 800+ horse drag car.
Back to top Go down
Fastfreddy

Fastfreddy

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Yo what's good dude   New Guy from Sussex County EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:20 pm

I see you live in Sussex i live in Stockholm. I'm always looking for new spots to ride, i go riding in west Milford musty,theirs some nice trails over there
Back to top Go down

New Guy from Sussex County
Page 1 of 1