GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
Top posters
Andrew D
New Guy from Toms River Vote_lcapNew Guy from Toms River Voting_barNew Guy from Toms River Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
New Guy from Toms River Vote_lcapNew Guy from Toms River Voting_barNew Guy from Toms River Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
New Guy from Toms River Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

New Guy from Toms River

Go down 
+8
pa_rider99
gor69suz
erikschmitt
cpracing91
jf516
Andrew D
SoJerseyOutlaw
MJ2315
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ2315

MJ2315

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Whats up GSATVR! I used to ride quite a bit in the late 90's-2004ish. I got the itch and now I'm back. I just picked up a clean 2005 Honda TRX400EX and can't wait to get out and rip!

Like I said, Im from the Toms River area - Sarco, Johnsons, Gliddens all see to be pretty blown up by police - any suggestions, please PM me! I'm always down to ride with new people and explore new places - trails or pits

Glad to be back in the dirt

- Lou
Back to top Go down
SoJerseyOutlaw
Bar-pad tester
SoJerseyOutlaw

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Welcome to the club. Any thoughts on racing?
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Yo, Welcome! All those spots are really hot right now. I know some spots around J-town, but they are about to be blown up too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
jf516

jf516

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm

welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
cpracing91
Super-fabricator
cpracing91

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:02 pm

welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
MJ2315

MJ2315

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am

Thanks guys! And @ SoJerseyrider/outlaw - Honestly I haven't but am completely open to new ideas
Back to top Go down
erikschmitt
Curtis sparks
Curtis sparks
erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 am

MJ2315 wrote:
Thanks guys! And @ SoJerseyrider/outlaw - Honestly I haven't but am completely open to new ideas
welcome to the club you should consider racing thats how we get most of our legal riding in
Back to top Go down
gor69suz

gor69suz

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 am

welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
pa_rider99

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Welcome. There really isnt any where to ride legal unless you race or hit Lost trails or the tracks down south. Good luck though
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:58 pm

welcome to the club...another 400ex is nice
Back to top Go down
GRIFFITH #41
Ride Boss
GRIFFITH #41

Female Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
bettyboop

bettyboop

Female Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:58 am

Howdy !!
Back to top Go down
MJ2315

MJ2315

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Thanks guys... Just ordered up my EHS racing lid, uni filter, HMF, and jet kit.. I bought it all stock - in fact, has the original tires with the red rings still on it. I forgot how addicting modding my bikes were. Already put on new AC nerf bars and handlebars along with the ROLL design IMS double pegs. Looking good so far!

Anybody run the 6ply Holeshot HD's?
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:22 pm

nahhh i run the mxr6's.....but if i culd id go with the maxxis razr cross tires....u gunna do mx or xc?
Back to top Go down
LumpyCam19
Mr. Holeshot
Mr. Holeshot
LumpyCam19

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Welcome...........I had the HDs on my 06 trx and they wore down quick I was only riding trails at the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Toms River   New Guy from Toms River Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Toms River
Page 1 of 1