GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Top posters
Andrew D
This message came in from the page Vote_lcapThis message came in from the page Voting_barThis message came in from the page Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
This message came in from the page Vote_lcapThis message came in from the page Voting_barThis message came in from the page Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
This message came in from the page Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

This message came in from the page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogiebot #808

Boogiebot #808

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: This message came in from the page   This message came in from the page EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:25 am

Good evening,

My name is Kevin and I live in Howell Twp. I have been researching ATV's for the past month or so and looking into purchasing one. As everybody around central Jersey knows, there are very minimal places to ride. I was wondering if anybody from the club here would be able to give me a few definite, legal places to ride.

If I end up getting enough info about legal riding areas and do happen to purchase my own ATV, I will keep in touch as I have never really been part of any club. This seems like a great idea.

Sender email address: covertsniper@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Mychalchyk/1439714373
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: This message came in from the page   This message came in from the page EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm

I usually just delete these jeff. We cant help this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
bettyboop

bettyboop

Female Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: This message came in from the page   This message came in from the page EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 am

How do you know if this person is not an cop,looking for some illegally riding? Or an thief and a tree hugger. There so many atvs for sale in auto shopper and craiglist.
Or it is Kevin and all others member who never ever post and don't own quads!!
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: This message came in from the page   This message came in from the page EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

its kinda pointless to ask for legal places to ride in jersey unless u wanna ride motocross at atco or englishtown dont u think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This message came in from the page   This message came in from the page Empty

Back to top Go down

This message came in from the page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GSATVR.org :: General Discussion :: New Members-
Jump to: