GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
Top posters
Andrew D
New from North Jersey Vote_lcapNew from North Jersey Voting_barNew from North Jersey Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
New from North Jersey Vote_lcapNew from North Jersey Voting_barNew from North Jersey Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
New from North Jersey Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

New from North Jersey

Go down 
+2
Hyper #42
RedSonya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSonya

RedSonya

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi! Since there's pretty much no legal place to ride in north Jersey, I've been going out to PA every weekend. Does anyone know of any trails in the rest of NJ where I won't get chased by the police (in my line of work, I can't get into any trouble)? I ride MX, but this winter I'll be converting one of my quads for XC. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1039446852&sk=info
Hyper #42
Admin
Hyper #42

Male Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Hello there Sonya... Welcome to the club!! Hows the new 450? Get thoes shocks resprung yet?
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:47 pm

there are less and less places to ride as time goes on =/ you shuld come to the bpg trip in septembeer!!!
Back to top Go down
gor69suz

gor69suz

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
RedSonya

RedSonya

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Smile

BPG trip in September? Haha I have a permanent campsite at BPG and I've been there EVERY weekend except for Father's Day, when I went with Dan and Amanda to Budds Creek. My pic is even in the flyer, LOL!

Hi Adam! No, haven't sent the shocks out yet. I've been playing around with the adjustments a little bit. It's still super-stiff in the back, though, but I may wait til November to send them out and just ride it as is. And I haven't even looked at my poor little 400 in weeks!
Back to top Go down
SoJerseyOutlaw
Bar-pad tester
SoJerseyOutlaw

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome to the site RedSonya. Look me up if you ever wanna check out South Jersey. I have a couple low key spots. They aren't BPG, but they get me by.... Hope to see you at the GSATVR BPG trip
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 am

Very Happy Maybe you can adjust your shocks using brass knuckles. Oh wait, that was a different girl that races atvs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
Hyper #42
Admin
Hyper #42

Male Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 pm

I heard copper wire works well too....
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 pm

A little advice Sonya.....make your XC bike super quiet. There will be a lot more places to train for xc if you do. Nobody will chase you if nobody can hear you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
RedSonya

RedSonya

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Will do and thanks, SoJerseyOutlaw! I'm hoping to get down there and do some riding with Bree soon. And I'll def be down at Breezewood the weekend of the GSATVR trip. My camper is across the soccer field from the big cabin, overlooking the swimming hole, but I'm frequently found in the sign in booth.

Andrew - LOL - are those Blingstar brass knuckles?

My 400EX has a Yoshi exhaust that's actually pretty quiet, and I have a quiet core to put in it. However, because of my employment I really need to ride in places that are legal anyway.
Back to top Go down
RedSonya

RedSonya

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:14 pm

BTW, for those of you who aren't already friends with me on facebook, you can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1039446852
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from North Jersey   New from North Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

New from North Jersey
Page 1 of 1