GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
Top posters
Andrew D
New guy from Ocean County.... Vote_lcapNew guy from Ocean County.... Voting_barNew guy from Ocean County.... Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
New guy from Ocean County.... Vote_lcapNew guy from Ocean County.... Voting_barNew guy from Ocean County.... Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
New guy from Ocean County.... Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

New guy from Ocean County....

Go down 
+4
cpracing91
gor69suz
SoJerseyOutlaw
07BlackSE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
07BlackSE

07BlackSE

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 am

New guy from Ocean County.... 722418Whats up GSATVR, my name is Josh. I live in Ocean County and i ride a '07 YFZ450. Me and my buddies ride the trails and pits with a night ride here or there. We have also taken a trip out to Breezewood Proving Grounds which was the best time ever, took about 4hrs to get there but well worth the drive.Here is a picture of my ride. [img:0a34]http://www.gsatvr.org/New guy from Ocean County.... DSC02343[/img]
Back to top Go down
SoJerseyOutlaw
Bar-pad tester
SoJerseyOutlaw

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:21 am

Welcome...nice ride!
Back to top Go down
gor69suz

gor69suz

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:47 pm

welcome to the club....
Back to top Go down
cpracing91
Super-fabricator
cpracing91

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 pm

welcome to the club nice quad
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Welcome. Nice ride!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 pm

welcome man where in OC do you ride? nice ride by the way how u likin them fox shocks?
Back to top Go down
05yfz450

05yfz450

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 pm

welcome to the club!. nice ride. i wish mine had black plastics. i love the way YFZs look murdered out!!
Back to top Go down
07BlackSE

07BlackSE

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks for all of the compliments everyone.

cpracing191 wrote:
welcome man where in OC do you ride? nice ride by the way how u likin them fox shocks?
I ride alot of the pits that are open and closed in the LEH area along with trail riding from the west creek area up to the power plant in lacey. The Fox suspension is the best money i ever spent .....there is a Podium X on the rear also, i do things wide open in 5th now that i would only do in 3rd before. I would recommend this suspension to anyone, its awesome.
Back to top Go down
07BlackSE

07BlackSE

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:15 pm

05yfz450 wrote:
welcome to the club!. nice ride. i wish mine had black plastics. i love the way YFZs look murdered out!!

Yea i like the black alot also, when i bought it the dealer only had the regular yfz with gray plastics or the SE in black so i spent the extra money on the SE for the black plastics.
Back to top Go down
05yfz450

05yfz450

Male Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 pm

damn good choice!
Back to top Go down
cpracing322
Pro-am racer
cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am

07BlackSE wrote:
Thanks for all of the compliments everyone.

cpracing191 wrote:
I ride alot of the pits that are open and closed in the LEH area along with trail riding from the west creek area up to the power plant in lacey. The Fox suspension is the best money i ever spent .....there is a Podium X on the rear also, i do things wide open in 5th now that i would only do in 3rd before. I would recommend this suspension to anyone, its awesome.
so ive heard haha but yeah i used to do alot of ridin out in whiting where i live then it wuld take me out to bamber lake and lacey area by the zoo but since cops have been gettin to be real dicks i havent rode those trails in like 2 1/2 years
Back to top Go down
erikschmitt
Curtis sparks
Curtis sparks
erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 am

welcome to the club nice shocks im jealous lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Ocean County....   New guy from Ocean County.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy from Ocean County....
Page 1 of 1