GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
    Top posters
    Andrew D
    Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Vote_lcapWho wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Voting_barWho wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Vote_rcap 
    GRIFFITH #41
    Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Vote_lcapWho wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Voting_barWho wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Vote_rcap 
    erikschmitt
    cpracing322
    SoJerseyOutlaw
    Hyper #42
    John B.
    gor69suz
    bettyboop
    LumpyCam19
    Gallery
    Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Empty
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    BansheeTodd

BansheeTodd

Male Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 pm

I want to break in my new quad. Wife and kids will be gone and i have 2 or 3 other guys that may possibly come as well. We can pitch our colors and represent by bringing in the new year with a cool day of riding.

WHO'S IN?

2010 SCHEDULE
    Winter
    January, February, March
    Beginning Saturday, January 2
    Open: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Hours: 9am to 5pm
    Back to top Go down
    O2Hammer1

O2Hammer1

Male Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm

If they ask about the sticker on the sign out front, just tell em What Sticker Wink
    Back to top Go down
    BansheeTodd

BansheeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:30 pm

WHAT STICKER?
    Back to top Go down
    O2Hammer1

O2Hammer1

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Check out the GSATVR photobucket.
    Back to top Go down
    BansheeTodd

BansheeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 pm

where do I find that on this site?
    Back to top Go down
    O2Hammer1

O2Hammer1

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm

photobucket.com
    Back to top Go down
    BansheeTodd

BansheeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm

I found 1 video from Breezewood Proving Grounds
    Back to top Go down
    O2Hammer1

O2Hammer1

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:33 pm

http://photobucket.com/GSATVR , try here.
    Back to top Go down
    Andrew D
    Admin
    Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 pm

nice. I encourage everyone to dump some pics in there. Im gonna put it up on the site as a slideshow soon.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.gsatvr.org
    Andrew D
    Admin
    Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks for the invite Todd, but Im headed up to Camelback this weekend. I'll be back on the quad when it warms up a bit
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.gsatvr.org
    cpracing322
    Pro-am racer
    cpracing322

Male Number of posts : 592
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 pm

1fastzuki wrote:
    Thanks for the invite Todd, but Im headed up to Camelback this weekend. I'll be back on the quad when it warms up a bit
    andy let me know next time u go up and we can get everyone to go
    Back to top Go down
    erikschmitt
    Curtis sparks
    Curtis sparks
    erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm

cpracing191 wrote:
    1fastzuki wrote:
    andy let me know next time u go up and we can get everyone to go
    you guys gotta come ride mountain creek i go every weekend well not for 2 weeks while my stitches heal but after that ill be going every week again
    Back to top Go down
    BansheeTodd

BansheeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 am

I am in...by the way. Do any of these trails ask for proof of registration or insurance before riding?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?   Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to ride Lost Trails this weekend?
    Page 1 of 1