GSATVR.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterPortal Main

Similar topics
Top posters
Andrew D
Another new guy from Hunterdon County Vote_lcapAnother new guy from Hunterdon County Voting_barAnother new guy from Hunterdon County Vote_rcap 
GRIFFITH #41
Another new guy from Hunterdon County Vote_lcapAnother new guy from Hunterdon County Voting_barAnother new guy from Hunterdon County Vote_rcap 
erikschmitt
cpracing322
SoJerseyOutlaw
Hyper #42
John B.
gor69suz
bettyboop
LumpyCam19
Gallery
Another new guy from Hunterdon County Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am

Another new guy from Hunterdon County

Go down 
+6
erikschmitt
SoJerseyOutlaw
LumpyCam19
O2Hammer1
Andrew D
karnick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
karnick

karnick

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:48 am

Hello everyone - i am also a 40 yr old rider from hunterdon county who loves to ride with new pepole or my kids. I ride a kawaski 750 brute force, and the kids have a 125 and a 90. I am looking to find new places to ride and share some great spots that I know of in PA.
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello........I guess you like rocks!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsatvr.org
karnick

karnick

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 pm

dont forget about the mud holes
Back to top Go down
O2Hammer1

O2Hammer1

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Welcome to the club.
Back to top Go down
LumpyCam19
Mr. Holeshot
Mr. Holeshot
LumpyCam19

Male Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Welcome....another one from central jersey
Back to top Go down
SoJerseyOutlaw
Bar-pad tester
SoJerseyOutlaw

Male Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
erikschmitt
Curtis sparks
Curtis sparks
erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
GRIFFITH #41
Ride Boss
GRIFFITH #41

Female Number of posts : 732

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Welcome to GSATVR
Back to top Go down
jf516

jf516

Male Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 pm

WELCOME TO THE CLUB
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm

I was up by you today, I was working in Flemington. Hangin and tapin drywall as usual.
Back to top Go down
erikschmitt
Curtis sparks
Curtis sparks
erikschmitt

Male Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:01 am

1fastzuki wrote:
I was up by you today, I was working in Flemington. Hangin and tapin drywall as usual.
fun stuff
Back to top Go down
berghof812

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 am

Welcome to the club good luck with all those rocks
Back to top Go down
ticketmaster96

ticketmaster96

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey, also a new 30 year old member from Hunderton county, I ride a 400 Prairie 4x4 my wife rides a 250 recon. I know of some trails around here would really like to learn some more..
Back to top Go down
Andrew D
Admin
Andrew D

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:55 pm

whats up man? Happy to see ya here. Welcome. How did you get that name????
Back to top Go down
ticketmaster96

ticketmaster96

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:18 am

My dad gave me the name when I was 19 due to being pulled over 37 times in 2 years and it just stuck..I was a young kid in a kids car....Perfect Target...I have had my share of court dates.Police used to just pull me over for nothing (I thought)..Looking foward to going riding with some people..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy from Hunterdon County   Another new guy from Hunterdon County Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new guy from Hunterdon County
Page 1 of 1